The Gallup World Poll reported that 80% of working adults are either not engaged or highly disengaged at work.
Kindling was created to make sure
you don’t fall into that 80%.
Because we aren't about just getting any job.
Kindling is about setting yourself up for long term success and fulfillment, by gaining the skills, tools, and mindsets to stay strong and adapt throughout your life and career.
Source: 2021 Gallup - State of Global Workplace. Note: Employee engagement reflects the involvement and enthusiasm of employees in their work and workplace.
The 4 Pillars
KINDLING’S 4 PILLARS WERE DESIGNED TO CREATE A STRONG FOUNDATION WITH ESSENTIAL LESSONS TO GROW ALL ASPECTS OF YOUR PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL LIFE.
YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS HERE.
The First Pillar
Before you can start on a path, you need to know where you’re going.
- Discover how your Interests and abilities can lead to thriving careers
- Create valuable relationships with Mentors
- Develop a Mission statement to have a clear goal & keep you focused
- Commit to a plan of action and accountability to finish what you start
The Second Pillar
Whether or not you’re aware of it, everyone has a personal brand. Take charge of what yours says about you:
- Present yourself with confidence and authenticity
- Develop the most in-demand skills, character traits, and mindsets across all fields
- Hone your communication skills
- Discover how your well-being can be a key driver of performance
The Third Pillar
You never know who you’ll meet or the difference just one connection can make. Networking is one of the keys to thriving in the professional world and a skill well worth developing.
You will learn how to:
- Build authentic relationships
- Expand your personal and professional network
- Navigate networking events with confidence
- Take advantage of today’s networking tools
The Fourth Pillar
STAND OUT IN INTERVIEWS
Interviewing is about more than research and answering questions, it’s about rapport and human connection. Utilize all the skills and mindsets you’ve learned so far to break through the interview process in a genuine way.
- Discover how to connect with your interviewer
- Confidently represent your strengths and your potential
- Navigate the paths of a strong and meaningful follow up
These are just some examples of the topics covered in Kindling’s 36 chapters, each with relevant action items to take everything you’ve learned from theory to practice. Set your schedule and work at your own speed. All 20+ hours of content are recorded and available to use at your own pace. So Kindling can be an impactful and integral part of your life and growth - whatever your schedule.Kindling | Make It Happen
LAUNCHING SUMMER 2023
Make It Happen
THREE WAYS YOU CAN BE A PART OF KINDLING
Earn Money - Learn About Our Affiliate ProgramFind Out More
EVERYONE HAS THE POTENTIAL to succeed,
SOMETIMES YOU JUST NEED THAT SPARK.